Pork Tapa is another variety of “tapa”, refers to cured meat slices, the meat can be beef, pork or even chicken. Tapa is usually served during breakfast with fried rice and egg together with “achara” (picked papaya strips) or spicy vinegar.
Homemade Pork Tapa Recipe
- 1 kilo pork sirloin, sliced thinly
- 1 head garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons, brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon, ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper(optional)
- salt to taste
- cooking oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients, then cover and marinate overnight inside the fridge.
- In a frying pan, heat cooking oil over low heat. Fry marinated pork for 15 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Drain and transfer to serving plate.
- Serve with fried rice and fried egg together with sliced fresh tomato or achara.
- Chow and enjoy!
You may also want to check out this homemade beef tapa recipe.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.