Sweet and Sour dishes is very popular in China and it’s almost always served as a whole fish. Making this Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet is a delicious way to cook a fish and you’ll surely love the sweetness of this dish. This recipe is best served for lunch or dinner. Try it for yourself and enjoy.
Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet Recipe
- 1 kl dory fish
- 1 big green bell pepper
- 1 big carrots
- 1 big red onions
- 250g Tomato sauce
- 140g Pineapple Chunks
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Eggs
- 5 tablespoon Flour
- 3 table spoon sugar
- Cut the fish into cubes dip in flour and egg and deep fry. Set Aside.
- In a pan sautee carrots,onions, green bell pepper dont over cook and set aside.
- In a pan put the pinepple chunks and its juice simmer for 2 mins then add tomato sauce add sugar salt and pepper.
- Simmer for another 3 mins.
- The sauce is done put it on the fried fish with the saute veggies.
- Serve with rice. Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.