Buko salad is usually served out of a young green coconut shell. This recipe easy and quick to make and it is the perfect dessert for holiday.
Buko Salad Recipe
- 4cups of shredded coconut
- 30 oz of drained fruit cocktail
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 15 oz sweet corn kernels
- 12 oz kaong
- 12 oz nata de coco
- 14 oz condensed milk
- 14 oz cream
- 165 gram of eden cheese
- In a large bowl, combine coconut fruit cocktail, pineapple, corn, kaong, nata de coco, Eden cheese, condensed milk, and cream. Stir gentle to distribute.
- Chill for a few hours or freeze until firm.
- Garnish with shredded Eden cheese when ready to serve.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.