This is a very quick pasta to make, really easy and still tastes so good even after 2 days! Very very cheesy – the way our kids likes it! For those who are not super fans of cheese, you could lessen the mozzarella before baking in the oven, don’t omit it, just lessen the amount. Even we I think it’s fabulous with mozzarella!
Cheesy & Garlicky Seafood Pasta Recipe
- 1 big squid, sliced into rings
- 300g shrimp, shell removed
- 7 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (I used regular Philadelphia cream cheese)
- 2 cups milk (I used whole milk)
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Pinch of paprika
- 500g pasta (I used Penne)
- Mozzarella, grated
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Boil pasta (and drain when cooked), reserve water just in case the sauce is too thick.
- Heat pan and add butter.
- Sauté minced garlic and add seafood, set aside when cooked.
- Chop cream cheese to smaller pieces, add to pan and whisk.
- Add 1/2 cup of milk then whisk cream cheese and milk mixture until smooth. Repeat until all 2 cups of milk has been poured into the pan.
- Add Parmesan cheese and mix.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Put back seafood into the pan, mix and then turn off the heat.
- Mix pasta and sauce in a bowl then transfer to a baking dish. Top with paprika and mozzarella.
- Bake for about 10 minutes at 200C or until mozzarella has melted/browned.
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply