Graham balls are dessert bites made of graham cracker crumbs, condensed milk and cream; they are shaped into balls and then coated with more crumbs. This one is gaining a lot of popularity recently, and it is actually something that your family will enjoy making and eating because it is not too sweet and you can choose your own topping – from powdered sugar, candy sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, chopped nuts and the like. Here is a quick and easy recipe to follow.
Graham Balls Recipe
- 3 cups crushed graham (+ 2 tbsp for dusting)
- 1 cup condensed milk (+ a little bit more if needed)
- chocolate candies or marshmallows for filling
- mini-marshmallows, sprinkles, or colored sugar for garnish
- Combine crushed grahams and condensed milk. Blend well. Make sure it’s not too wet nor too dry.
- Add a bit more crushed grahams if it’s wet and a bit more condensed milk if its too dry.
- Shape mixture into one inch balls and put a piece of chocolate candy or marshmallow inside.
- Roll the balls in crushed grahams, sprinkles, mini- marshmallows or colored sugar to finish.
- Chill before serving.
Check out this homemade Silvanas recipe or this easy to make Cream-O Balls.
Read: Fascinating Facts on Why Munggo is Usually Served on Friday
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply