This Cream-O Balls is the easiest and affordable dessert you can make. Just by 4 ingredients you can make this lovely dessert, surely your kids will love this. You can also earn a decent profit, if you sell a bunch of this to your neighbors.
Cream-O Balls Recipe
- 2 packs Cream-O Biscuits
- 1 Condensed Milk
- 1 pack Marshmallows
- Crushed the 2 packs Cream-O biscuits. Set aside the 1/4 crushed biscuits.
- Mix crushed biscuits with condensed milk.
- Form a balls out of those mixed biscuits with condensed milk with marshmallow inside.
- Coat the balls with crushed biscuits and sugar.
- Put in the freezer overnight or 3 – 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
Watch the video – Cream-O Balls Recipe
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.