This is an easy and delicious potato salad perfect side dish to bring to any picnic or barbecue.
- 1 1/2 pounds round red or white potatoes (about 6 medium), peeled
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon white or cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium stalks celery, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped ( 1/2 cup)
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- Paprika, and dill chopped if desired
- Place potatoes in 3-quart saucepan; add enough water to cover potatoes.
Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Cook covered 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
Let stand until cool enough to handle. Cut potatoes into cubes.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in large glass or plastic bowl.
- Add potatoes, celery, and onion; toss. Stir in eggs. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to blend flavors and chill. Store covered in refrigerator
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.