Grilled Cheesy Buffalo Chicken, a must-have breakfast sandwich for all mornings made easily.You can make this ahead of time too! This is the king of all grilled cheese sandwiches. With just chicken, butter and a layer of cheese.
- 1 lbs. boneless chicken breast
- black pepper
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded,divided
- 1 tsp. butter (I used Brummel & Brown)
- ¼ cup Franks Hot Sauce
- ¼ tsp. celery salt
- Preheat grill to medium low heat
- Butter fly your chicken, by cutting it horizontally. Do not cut all the way through. Sprinkle the inside of the chicken with pepper. Evenly top the the chicken with cheese and fold over the chicken to close it. It should look like the chicken breast before you cut it.
- In a microwave safe bowl (I used a pyrex measuring cup) melt the butter for 8 seconds. Stir in hot sauce and celery salt.
- Brush one side of the chicken with hot sauce mixture and place the hot sauce size down on the grill. Brush more hot sauce over top of chicken. Cook for about 7 minutes. Flip the chicken and brush on remaining hot sauce and cook until no longer pink; about 5 minutes more.
- Serve with a side salad, celery, carrots and ranch dressing if desired.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.