Nilupak is a very popular merienda recipe for Filipinos. Nilupak Recipe is made of mashed kamoteng kahoy (yucca root or cassava), you can also use kamote (sweet potato) or saging na saba with sugar or milk to taste.
- 1 1/2 kg fresh cassava, boiled and grated*
- 2 1/2 cup coconut (niyog na mura), grated
- 3/4 stick butter or margarine, salted and melted
- 1 1/2 white sugar
- Mix the grated cassava, grated coconut, melted butter and sugar in a large bowl.
- Using your hand (use disposable gloves), mix thoroughly the ingredients.
- CAREFULLY punch the mixture. Since I’m not using mortar and pestle, I use the strength of my fist to blend the ingredients very well.
- Arrange it on a plate or banana leaf.
- Spread a little butter or margarine on top. Serve. Share and enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.