Ham and Cheese Roll is a favorite snacks for home and for parties because it’s quick and easy and can be made ahead of time. It’s also easy to double the recipe for large batches. Just follow the recipe guide below and let’s get cooking!
Ham and Cheese Roll Recipe
• 1 pack Loaf Bread
• 1 bar Cheese (sliced length wise)
• 5 pcs. Ham (sliced into 4 length wise)
• 2 Eggs (beaten)
• 5 packs Cheese cracker biscuits (crushed)
• Cooking oil for frying
1. Cut off edges of the loaf bread and flatten each one with a rolling pin.
2. Hand roll each loaf with ham and cheese as filling.
3. Seal with toothpicks.
4. Dip in eggs, then roll in crumbs.
5. Refrigerate them for at least an hour.
6. Fry until golden brown.
7. Take out the toothpicks.
8. Serve and watch the rolls disappear before your very eyes.
Image Source: nnelennie023
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.