Hotdog Waffle is a popular snack kids can’t get enough of … though nowadays, fillings range from savory meats to sweet desserts. These Pinoy waffles are familiar offering from kiosks or stands almost every place with large crowd gathering — mainly because they are handy that you can walk around enjoying it, tasty with different kinds of fillings and more importantly, fills you up without breaking the bank. Good thing is, now you can make this right up in your kitchen.
Hotdog Waffle Recipe
- 3 cups All purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of salt
- Your choice of savory filling choice of hotdog, ham, bacon
- Your choice of sweet fillings like chocolate morsels, yema
- Turn the waffle maker on to preheat.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the liquid ingredients together with the sugar until dissolved.
- Mix the dry and liquid ingredients together.
- Brush some oil in the waffle maker for easy release.
- Transfer the waffle mix in a plastic ketchup squeeze bottle for easy dispensing(optional).
- Fill the slots halfway through, add your favorite filling in the center and cover with more waffle mix.
- Let it cook until golden brown, or for 3-5 minutes.
- Release from the waffle maker and serve hot.
Image Source: e.liegeois
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.