Churros are a golden and crispy fried pastries dusted with sugar and cinnamon powder. This is an easy to follow snack recipe. Enjoy them today!
Dulce De Leche Churros Recipes
- 1 can condensed milk
- 80g butter chopped
- 1tbsp caster sugar
- 150g plain flour
- 2 large eggs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 125g caster sugar
- 10g ground cinnamon
1. place the whole can of condensed milk into a saucepan and pour enough water to cover the can. Boil for 2hrs ensuring to top up with water as it evaporates. Set aside and allow to cool before opening the can.
2. Combine butter, caster sugar and 250g water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Remive from heat, add flour and stir to combine.
4. Place over high heat and cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 mins or until dough is smooth and coming away from the side of the pan. Set aside to cool
5. Transfer cooked dough to a mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer and beat until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, until mixture is smooth and glossy.
Tip add an extra egg yolks or 2 if mixture isnt glossy
6. Transfer mixture into a piping bag with a 2cm fluted nozzle.
7. Heat enough vegetable oil to fry the churros. Heat to 180°C over high heat. Pipe churos directly into the oil, about 12cm lengths, cutting the dough off the piping bag using kitchen sheers.
8. Cook for about 3 mins or until golden brown. Using a slotted spoon remove churros from oil and drain well in a kitchen paper lined plate. Add to sugar and cinnamon mix and coat well.
9. Place dulce de leche into a piping bag and pipe into churros. To make it easier to pipe dulce de leche into churros, using a chopstick, place from one end and carefully pushing through to the end of the churros.
10. Alternatively you can pipe the dough around the handle end of a heatproof silicone spatula and fry. Cook for 2 mins and push the churros out of the handle and cook for a further 1min.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.