This dish is a game changer. Kalderetang Alimango & Sugpo is absolutely mouth-watering. If you’re a sea food lover, you will definitely love this dish.
Kalderetang Alimango & Sugpo Recipe
- 1 kg Alimango
- 1 kg Sugpo
- 2 cans of liver spread
- 2 tablespoon of butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 can garbanzos
- 1 – 2 cups of water
- Salt & Pepper (adjust to accordingly to your taste)
- Steam the grab and prawn sa sprite and salt for 12 minutes.
- When crab is cooked, just let it cool off and remove the alige (eggs of the female alimango crab) and set aside first.
- In a pan saute garlic, add onions and put on the liver spread and mix well, put the crabs and soy sauce, sugar, butter, chilis and garbanzos to mix and boil until the sauce is slightly thick.
- Serve hot with rice. Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.