Cheese bread roll (occasionally known by the older name of Cheese roll-up) is a snack food similar to Welsh rarebit, but created by covering a slice of bread in a prepared filling consisting mainly of grated or sliced cheese, and then rolling it into a tube shape before toasting.
Cheese Bread Roll Recipe
- loaf of bread
- slices of cheese
- beaten egg
- plain bread crumbs
- Flatten the loaf of bread using a rolling pin. (If you don’t have a rolling pin, you can use your palm to flatten the bread.)
- Put the slices of cheese, then roll it up.
- Coat the rolled bread with beaten egg.
- Dredge in plain bread crumbs.
- Preheat the oven to 130 degrees celsius.
- Bake the rolled bread for 20 minutes.
- Remove the rolled bread from the oven.
- Place it in a serving plate, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.