Parmigiana Chicken, or Parmesan Chicken, is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese. A slice of ham or bacon is sometimes added. The dish originated from 20th century Italian diaspora.
Parmesan Chicken Recipe
- 1 cup finely crushed corn flakes (I do this in a ziploc bag with rolling pin)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (the powdered stuff)
- 1 pkg dry Ranch dressing mix
- 4 large chicken breasts, I cut mine in half so they are thinner
- Olive Oil
- Combine corn flake crumbs, parmesan, and Ranch dressing mix.
- Preheat oil in a pan on the stove. Olive oil should not be above medium heat.
- Dip chicken in milk and then coat well with crumb mixture.
- Put in pan and brown well on each side. Depending on time and desire, you can either cook these half way and finish in the oven (at 375 for 25 minutes) or you can cook them fully on the stove.
- Serve with desired dish.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.