These monkey bread muffins are delicious, easy to make, and kid-friendly. These muffins are perfect to eat any time of year and would make the perfect Christmas morning breakfast!
- 1 tube of Pillsbury Flaky Layers biscuits
- cinnamon/sugar mixture in a ziploc bag
- melted butter and brown sugar to desired consistency
- Muffin pan
- Non-stick spray OR Muffin liners (optional)
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Put pieces in ziploc bag and shake.
Spray muffin pan or use muffin liners
- Place 3 pieces into each muffin cup. Repeat.
- Using a spoon, drizzle brown sugar mixture over each muffin cup. If you want them super gooey, put more on.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Serve!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.