Macaroni soup is a great comfort food.Corned beef is one of the most versatile canned goods around. You can mix it with vegetables, pasta, and you can even make delicious soup with it.
Macaroni Soup Recipe
- 1 pack elbow macaroni 400g
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 1 can corned beef
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- salt and pepper
1. Saute the onions and garlic.
2. Add in your can of corned beef.
3. Add in your shredded cabbage.
4. Pour in about 6 cups of water.
5. Once it boils, add in the macaroni. Don’t overcook.
6. When the macaroni is already al dente, add in your evaporated milk.
7. Season to taste and simmer for 3 minutes.
8. Serve hot!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.