Are you looking for a healthy vegetable recipe? Why not try this fried tofu with mung bean sprouts dish. Mung bean sprouts and tofu are considered as health food. Mung bean sprout is a rich source of vitamins A, B, C, and E. It is also loaded with calcium, iron, and potassium. On the other hand, tofu is a rich source of vitamin E and calcium. It also helps lower bad cholesterol, makes bones stronger and delays aging. Both tofu and mung bean sprouts can be sauteed, stir-fried, added in salads or soup and a whole lot more.
Fried Tofu with Mung Bean Sprouts Recipe
- 2 cups mung bean sprouts or togue
- 4 pcs tofu, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- vegetable oil
- salt/fish sauce
- In a pan, heat enough oil and fry tofu until golden brown. Set aside
- In another pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
- Add tofu, soy sauce and water. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add mung bean sprouts or togue and simmer for 10 minutes. Season with salt/fish sauce.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.