Adobong Isda Recipe
- 1 medium-sized fish, sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled then minced
- 1⁄4 cup of vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of whole black peppercorns
- 1 cup of water
- 4-5 pieces of bay leaf
- 1 red chili pepper (optional)
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Combine all the ingredients except for the cooking oil and sugar in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add the sugar according to your taste.
- Then reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Turn the fish over halfway through the cooking time.
- When the fish is thoroughly cooked and the sauce is has thickened remove it from the heat.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.