Cream Biscuits – This biscuit recipe uses just two ingredients to produce tender, flaky, and delicious biscuits every time. A cream biscuit recipe definitely is a cook’s treasure!
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Sift two cups flour, the baking powder, salt and sugar into a large bowl. Slowly pour in 1 1/4 cups cream. Stir but don’t over mix it. Add remaining 1/4 cup cream, a little at a time.
- On a flour mat or other floured surface, use your hands to make the dough into a ball.
- Gently press it to a thickness of about 3/4 inch.
- Cut into rounds. Use the rest of the scraps and continue to make rounds. Place the biscuits on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the tops with melted butter. Bake at 425 for about 12 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with desired meal.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.