If you’re rooting for a unique and pleasant dessert, then most people haven’t tried this new Pastimallows. It is a combination of pastillas and marshmallows. Think of it as pastillas with a soft chewy flavored marshmallow inside. It’s a real treat so try learning how to make them today! Your kids will surely love this.
- Marshmallows any flavor
- 3 cups powdered milk
- 1/2 cup condensed milk add more until you reach desired consistency
- White sugar for coating
- In a bowl, mix together powdered milk and condensed milk.
- Wet your hand or grease it with butter to avoid mixture sticking to your hand.
- Scoop mixture and roll into a ball then flatten using palm of your hand.
- Put marshmallow on the center and cover it with pastillas mixture and shape it like the shape of marshmallow.
- Roll into the sugar to coat.
- Serve or pack in cellophane for later or for business.
Image Source: yuheartme
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.