Adidas Humba is a sweet chicken feet dish that resembles the famous adobong adidas in terms of appearance. This is popular in the southern parts of the Philippines and is considered as one of the delicacies of the region.
Adidas Humba Recipe
- ½ kilo chicken feet, cleaned
- 2 tbsp black beans / tausi
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup vinegar
- 1 tsp atsuete powder
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper
- 1 cup water
- Wash and clean the chicken feet by removing the top layer of scaly skin and cutting the nails using sharp scissors.
- In a pan, fry all the chicken feet until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, saute the garlic then add the fried adidas (chicken feet).
- Add black pepper, sugar, vinegar and atsuete powder dissolved in 1 tbsp of water.
- Stir and simmer for few minutes.
- Add the black beans and water then cover and simmer until the adidas is really tender.
- When the adidas is tender, add salt according to taste.
- Serve with steamed rice. Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.