This Easy Chicken Divan is a classic chicken casserole recipe. This dish is a family favorite. Follow our recipe guide below and let’s get cooking!
Chicken Divan Recipe
- 1/2 kg chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 3/4 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- Saute garlic and onion in oil.
- Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in broccoli and mushroom and saute until cooked.
- Add cream of mushroom soup and bring to boil then reduce heat to simmer.
- Add mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder.
- Add 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese. Stir until melted.
- Add cornstarch dissolved in cold water.
- Season with salt according to your taste.
- Transfer to a deep baking dish. Then top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a 350F oven until browned on top.
- Serve hot and Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.