With this Hot Chocolate S’mores, you can enjoy a camp like moment with the family in cold rainy days even just at home. Homemade, hot and delicious. Enjoy!
Hot Chocolate Smores Recipe
- 4 cups (1L) milk
- 1 cup (250ml) all purpose cream
- 200g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- white marshmallows
- Hershey’s Chocolate syrup, toppings
- In a large saucepan, pour the milk, cream, chocolate and boil over medium-low heat. Stir for 5-7 mins or until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth and heated through.
- Prepare the marshmallows on a baking tray lined with foil. Cook under grill for 1 min or until toasted. (you may also use an oven toaster to lightly toast the marshmallow or even use a torch to achieve the s’mores look)
- Pour hot chocolate evenly among the mugs. Use a tong to top each mugs with the toasted marshmallows. Top it with Chocolate syrup. Serve it hot and enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.