The best homemade peanut butter cookies recipe!
Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 1 (16 oz) can honey roasted peanuts (or 1 cup peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 whole tablespoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar + a dash of cinnamon for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add the peanuts to a food processor and process for 4 minutes without stopping until smooth. Add salt to taste if desired.
- Beat butter, sugars, and 1 cup of homemade peanut butter on medium-high speed for 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt then add to wet ingredients and mix on low speed until just combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough into balls, roll in cinnamon sugar and use a fork to press flat. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes until edges just start to turn golden.
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply