This is the easiest homemade oreo ice cream recipe made without an ice cream maker! We added a little bit of sweets in the mix. We add a Fudgee Barr and a sliced of Take-it chocolate. This is best serve if you chill the ice cream in the fridge overnight.
Oreo Ice Cream Recipe
- 20 pcs Oreo Cookies
- 4 pcs Sliced Fudgee Barr
- 3 pcs Sliced Take-it chocolate
- 1 condensed milk
- 2 All purpose cream
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Crushed the 20 pieces oreo cookies. Set aside.
- Sliced the fugee barr into cubes. Set aside.
- Sliced the take-it chocolate into cubes. Set aside.
- Combine all purpose cream and condensed milk in a bowl then mix well.
- Gradually add crushed oreo cookies into the mix all purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix again.
- Add sliced fudgee barr and take-it chocolate then mix.
- Place it in a container then add toppings with crushed oreo, sliced fudgee barr and take-it chocolate.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with sprinkles on top.
Watch the video – Oreo Ice Cream Recipe
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.