Tinolang Manok is a Filipino chicken soup usually served as an appetizer or main entrée. Traditionally, this dish is cooked with chicken, wedges of green papaya, and leaves of the siling labuyo chili pepper in broth flavored with ginger, onions and fish sauce.
Tinolang Manok Recipe
- Dahon ng sili
- Siling green
- chicken cube
- Fish Sauce
- Pre heat the pan
- Add cooking oil
- Sautee ginger , onion and garlic.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken starts to change color and juices run clear. Add fish sauce and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add water and bring to a boil
- Add chicken cube.
- Add salt and pepper
- Add Sayote and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add dahon ng sili and siling green. Serve.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.