Try this unique Tuna sandwich fried on a Pan recipe!
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 cans of tuna
- 1/4 of glass of mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 celery (sliced)
- 2 spring onions (sliced)
- 4 slices of tomato
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon of cut parsley
- Mix tuna, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, spring onion and parsley in a bowl. Add salt and pepper.
- Take a slice of bread and put on it: tuna mix, a little bit of shredded cheese, tomatoes, and cheese once again (this time a bit more).
- Spread butter to another slice of bread and cover sandwich with it (with butter being on top).
- Heat the frying pan, put sandwich on it with butter side down. Spread butter to the top side as well.
- Fry sandwich until golden crust on both sides. Enjoy!
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply