Meatloaf is a dish of ground meat that has been mixed with other ingredients and formed into the shape of a loaf, then baked or smoked. Try this recipe, a new twist with bacon and tomato.
Bacon and Tomato Meatloaf Recipe
- ¼ cups Ketchup
- ¼ cups Heavy Cream ( Or Light)
- ⅓ cups Dry Stovetop Stuffing Mix
- 1 whole Egg
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 clove Garlic, Chopped
- ¼ cups Chef Blend Six Italian Cheese Mix (Shredded, Sargento)
- 5 pieces Bacon, Cooked And Chopped (5 Slices Should Equal 1/4 Cup When Chopped)
- ¼ cups Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 pound Ground Beef Or Ground Turkey Or Meatloaf Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add ketchup, cream, stuffing mix, egg, salt, garlic and cheese. Mix thoroughly. Add the bacon and tomatoes and stir. Add the meat and gently mix it into the rest of the ingredients with your fingertips. Do not over mix. Just mix until it’s lightly blended.
- Spray a standard size loaf pan with cooking spray. Shape your meatloaf to fit into the loaf pan. Cook in a 350 F oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.