Pizza Bread is an absolute favorite of kids and everyone in the family!
Pizza Bread Recipe
- 12 slices of Pinoy Tasty Bread or any bread
- 4-5 slices of cooked ham, cut in small cubes
- 1 tbsp onions, minced (optional)
- 1 Quezo processed cheese, grated about ¾ of the bar
- 115 grams Del Monte Sweet Style Pizza Sauce (or 1 cup tomato sauce)
- dash of dried basil
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits (200 grams)
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (350°F)
- Prepare all ingredients and place in each individual bowl or plates.
- Line a baking tray with baking sheet. Arrange the tasty bread slices on the tray.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon pizza sauce over each bread equally and spread it. Sprinkle a pinch of garlic powder and basil on each bread.
- Top with a few pieces of minced onion (just a few pieces to add a hint of flavor and this is just optional if kids is not fond of onions). Equally distribute cubed hams and pieces of pineapple tidbits.
- Bake for about 10-20 minutes or until cheese has melted. Not all ovens are the same so keep an eye on your pizza. I baked mine in an electric oven for 20 minutes at 180°C.
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply