Macaroni salad is a type of salad normally served cold, made with cooked macaroni pasta that has been cooked and tossed together with mayonnaise. Macaroni Salad dish primarily consist of elbow macaroni, mayonnaise, mustard, onions, celery, and salt and pepper to taste, mixed together. Canned tuna or hard boiled egg is all popular ingredients for this recipe.
Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 1/2 kilo macaroni noodles
- 2 to 3 pieces, medium sized carrots
- 1 big chicken breast
- 1/2 liter of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon mustard
- 100 grams celery, chopped
- 1 can (836 g) pineapple chunks or tidbits
- 1 big white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 3 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 cup diced cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni noodles according to package cooking instructions.
- In a pot, boil carrots in water for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Drain carrots and let cool. Peal skin then dice.
- Boil chicken breast in water with salt. Drain chicken breast, then shred in 1 inch lengths
- Drain pineapple chunks or tidbits.
- Combine all ingredients while adding salt and pepper, to taste.
- Chicken Macaroni Salad is best serve after refrigeration. Enjoy.
Image Source: deliciousrecipespots
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.