Super moist cheese muffin..best to pair in any pasta dishes.
Cheese Muffin Recipe
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix in cheese, yogurt, butter and eggs.
- Combine this mixture to dry ingredients and stir just enough to moistened.
- This butter will be stiff.
- Fill greased muffin tin with butter or with muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes.
- Makes 12
- Serve with pasta. So yummy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.