Crockpot Savory Beef Stew – tenderizing beef and making a rich and flavorful sauce. So yummy!
Crockpot Savory Beef Stew Recipe
- 2 lbs stewing beef, cubed
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup green peas
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- Combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Coat beef with flour mixture.
- Put beef mixture and all other ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook 4-6 hours on high or 10-12 hours on low. Share and joy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.