Calamansi Muffins – “Pangkabuhayan” food idea. This is a wildly popular baked goody sold by Real Coffee in Boracay.
Calamansi Muffins Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup calamansi juice
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a another bowl, combine milk and calamansi juice in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a third bowl, whisk butter and sugar using an electric mixer for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add eggs one by one and mix well.
- Add in milk mixture and flour mixture. Mix everything until well blended, but never never over mix if you don’t to ruin the fluffyness of your muffin.
- Pour mixture in greased muffin pans. You can also line it first with paper cups.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 18-23 minutes.
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Hi! we tried your recipe and we really enjoyed the muffin!