This Crispy Beef Ribs recipe is the most simple and easy cooking process you can follow to make your beef ribs super crispy.
Crispy Beef Ribs Recipe
- 1kg Beef Ribs
- 3L water
- 5 laurel leaves
- 1 onion
- 1 celery
- 1 carrot
- fish sauce
- 1/4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- Minced onion
- Siling labuyo
- Saute onion, celery, carrots with laurel leaves.
- Add beef and saute for 2 mins.
- Pour water then add salt, pepper and fish sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Then lower the heat and cook for 3 hours or until the beef is softened.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Fry it until it gets crispy.
- For the sauce, just mix all the ingredients.
- Serve with toasted garlic. Enjoy!
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply