Nothing beats bursting sweet and juicy corn on the cob like this buttered corn recipe. Your kids will definitely love this!
Buttered Corn Recipe
- 2 large sweet corn
- 1/2 cup butter/margarine (unsalted)
- 1/4 cup cheese powder or mozzarella cheese
- Boil corn until tender
- Drain water and let it cool down
- Using a knife slice down along the cob to remove the kernel
- Separate kernels from each other
- Melt butter over low heat
- Assemble and serve immediately
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.