This delicious potato and chicken salad is not only a favorite for parties and get togethers, it can also be served for a filling lunch.
Potato Chicken Salad Recipe
- 500 g. Potato cooked cut into cubes
- 300 g. chicken breast, boiled cut into cubes
- 1 pc. Carrots cooked cut into cube
- 3 pcs. Red beets cooked cut into cube
- 30 g. Fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup Sour cream
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 pcs. Cucumber
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Crushed black peppercorn
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl except the cucumber.
- Cut cucumber into thin log slices.
- Bed salad bowl with sliced cucumber and fill with mixture of creamy potato chicken salad.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.