This stir fry long beans with salted egg is very easy to make. Try it to taste the difference!
Ginisang Sitaw with Salted Egg Recipe
- 1/2 kl long beans
- 1 salted egg
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Bagoong or shrimp paste (adjust according to your taste)
- In a pan, saute garlic and onions then the long beans. Add oyster sauce and soy sauce.
- Add 1/2 cup of water let it simmer for about 6 mins. Don’t overcooked.
- Add the shrimp paste, sugar saute everything at this point.
- Finally, add the salted egg.
- Serve hot with rice. Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.