Elevate your regular hotdog into Sizzling hotdog with this sweet and spicy recipe. This dish is simple and quick to prepared for snack and breakfast that kids love.
Sizzling Hotdog Recipe
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce, optional
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 500 g hotdog, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 2 pc siling haba, sliced diagonally
- Mix soy sauce, DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup and hot sauce in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a pan, sauté hotdog in oil for 1 minute. Add onion and bell pepper and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce mixture and mix with hotdog, then add margarine. Pour in sizzling plate, garnish with siling haba.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.