Pork with Dried Tofu Stir-Fry. This diced pork with dried tofu is flavored with fermented black soy beans. Super easy to make and perfect match with rice.
Pork with Stir-fry Dried Tofu Recipe
- 8 oz dried tofu
- 4 oz pork
- 1 tablespoon black fermented soy beans
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sliced ginger
- 1 small chili pepper chopped
- 1 inch spring onion white part chopped
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon spring onion chopped for garnish
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dice the fried tofu and pork into similar sizes.
- Marinade the diced pork with salt and cooking wine. Set aside for around 5 minutes.
- Heat up oil in wok, and then add ginger, garlic and spring onion to stir-fry until you can smell the aroma.
- Add diced pork to stir-fry until smell the fragrance and the surface begins to change color.
- Add black fermented soy beans, 1 teaspoon light soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of sugar and salt to stir-fry to dry the sauce.
- Move from the wok, garnish some spring onion on top and serve.
- Since soy sauce, fermented black soy beans contains salt you may not add salt at the very ending. Taste your food before transferring from wok. Add some salt if needed.
Source: China Sichuan Food
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply