Skillet cooked pork chops with an herbed garlic butter will have you in comfort food heaven!
Herbed Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 thin-cut, bone-in pork chops (5 oz. each)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ tsp crushed rosemary
- ½ tsp dried sage
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 4 tsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp crushed rosemary
- Place the pork chops in a shallow dish or mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, ¾ teaspoon rosemary, sage, paprika, salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the pork chops and massage to coat.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Cook the pork chops for 3 minutes, turn over and cook for an additional minute, or until the pork is just cooked through. Transfer to 4 separate plates and top each pork chop with 1 teaspoon of the garlic butter.
- The butter:
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter, garlic and rosemary.
Source: Cookin Canuck
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.