This pork ribs sinabawan sa kamatis is somewhat similar to nilaga but this one has a different twist. This dish is quick and easy to make.
Pork Ribs Sinabawan Recipe
- 1 kilo of Pork Ribs
- 2 big tomatoes
- 2 Pechay (Bungkos)
- 1 big white onion
- 3 Green Chilli
- Salt & Fish sauce to taste
1. Put 1 liter of water in a caserole, pour pork ribs when water is boiling.
2. When pork is almost tender, add sliced tomatoes and boil it until tomatoes almost mushy.
3. Add the Pechay and the green chilli (optional) but don’t over cook it.
4. Add salt and fish sauce to taste.
5. Serve hot with rice. Perfect for lunch!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.