The Pinatisang Pata ng Baboy main ingredients are patis (fish sauce) and pata (pork leg). Patis is a staple seasoning so it must work well in this pork leg dish. Follow the recipe guide below and enjoy cooking!
Pinatisang Pata Recipe
- 1 pork leg, parboiled and cleaned well
- 1 head garlic, pounded and mashed
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- ¼ cup patis (fish sauce)
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 pcs bay leaf
- Combine pork leg, garlic, patis, vinegar, water, bay leaf, and black peppercorns in a pot.
- Boil then cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Adjust seasoning then cover and simmer for another hour or until the meat is almost falling off the bones. Serve. (Recipe from kusina101.com)
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply