Need an extra income during this time? Here is one recipe you can try that will surely gain your customer’s attention! Create your favorite Pinoy Meryenda with inJoy Milk Shake! Easy to prepare and delicious!
Cost per batch is only P50 and each batch can produce 47 pieces of inJoy Milk Shake Puto. Thus, each puto will only cost P1! For your Negosyo, you can sell 10pcs of this yummy pinoy meryenda plus microwavable container for only P35 from P15 cost/pack (10pcs of puto is P10 + microwavable container P5).
For more inJoy Recipe ideas and costings, subscribe to inJoy Philippines Official Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/inJoyPhilippinesOfficial
|Ingredient||Quantity per batch||Cost Contribution|
|Rice (P43/kg)||2 cups (400 grams)||P17.20|
|Water (P35/18 liters)||600 ml||P1.17|
|Sugar (P55/kg)||1 cup (233 grams)||P12.82|
|Baking powder (P145/kg)||1/8 cup (23 grams)||P3.34|
|White vinegar (P125/gallon)||3 Tbsp. (33 grams)||P1.06|
|Vegetable oil (P1450/17 liters)||3 Tbsp. (33 grams)||P2.81|
|inJoy Milkshake (P145/kg)||½ cup (80 grams)||P11.60|
inJoy Milk Shake Puto Recipe
- 2 cups rice
- 600 ml water
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅛ cup baking powder
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup inJoy Milk Shake powder (any flavor)
- Soak pre-washed rice overnight in water.
- Grind soaked rice (including water) until fine.
- Transfer in to a mixing bowl, then add inJoy Milk Shake powder, sugar, baking powder, vinegar and oil. Mix well.
- Line puto molds with banana leaves or grease with oil. Fill the molds with the mixture, about ⅔ full.
- Arrange the molds in the steamer basket and steam for 15-20 minutes. Check doneness by inserting toothpick in the center of puto. If toothpick comes out dry, remove from heat and allow to cool. Serve and inJoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.