Pesang Dalag is nother famous Filipino dish that you will surely love. Just follow the recipe guide below and let us start cooking.
Pesang Dalag Recipe
- 1 thumb-size ginger, sliced
- 3 onions, quartered
- 1 tsp. whole peppercorns
- 8 cups water
- 1 kg. dalag (mudfish), rubbed with salt, gutted, washed and drained
- 1 small Upo sliced
- 2 Pcs. Pechay
- In a pot, pour in the water and add the ginger, onions and peppercorns. Allow to boil first before adding the upo and the pechay.
- Add the dalag. Allow to boil first before adding the upo and pechay.
- Allow to simmer for 5 more minutes before serving
Image From oddvenjture
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.