Pepper steak is one of our favorite dishes to cook. It is quick and easy to prepare. The tender and moist beef covered in brown sauce makes this dish super delicious! The addition of wine, butter and creme fraiche makes the perfect twist to balance the taste. You’ll surely love this recipe.
Pepper Steak Recipe
- 2 beef rib eye steak
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 c red wine
- 1 tbsp peppercorns, coarse milled
- 1/3 beef stock (dissolve 1/2 beef cube in hot water)
- 125 ml creme fraiche
- 1/4 c red capsicum, minced
- salt to taste
- Dry the steak meat with kitchen paper.Sprinkle salt on both sides.
- Press the peppercorns on each side. Make sure that they stick to the meat.
- Heat up oil and butter in a non stick pan.
- Fry steak according to your liking.
- Deglaze pan with beef broth.
- Add the rest of the peppercorns and cream.
- Put the meat back on the pan to coat it a bit.
- Remove the meat from pan and serve.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.