Korean Style Steak – Korean flavor, with its sweet and spicy flavor, is a favorite in our household. The next time you have steak for dinner, try marinading it with Korean style marinade and serve it with your favorite vegetables or side dishes.
Korean Style Steak Recipe
- 4 choice rib-eye steak (we like Rib eye steak but you can choose what you like)
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 5 tsp sesame oil
- brown sugar
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- Combine vinegar, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, sugar, and soy sauce.
- Place steak into a marinating container and work in the marinade by massaging the meat.
- Cover tightly and allow meat to marinade for at least two hours.
- Heat a large oiled skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade.
- Place steak in hot skillet, and cook on each side to the desired degree of doneness.
- Serve with white rice. Enjoy!
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply