Chicken Nuggets is a chicken product made from ground chicken that breaded or battered, then deep-fried or baked. Fast food restaurants typically fry their nuggets in vegetable oil. It’s safe to say chicken nuggets are a favorite of most Filipino kids. They are found in many restaurant’s “kids menu” and in nearly every freezer.
Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- 1/4 kilograms ground chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1/2 onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg large size
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 msg or vetsin (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup breadcrumb
- In large bowl, combine ground chicken, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black ground pepper, egg, flour, salt and msg. Mix it well.
- Moisten hands to prevent sticking and form 1 tbsp of chicken mixture into a ball. Press into a cookie cutter for shaped nuggets or flatten with fingers for a basic nugget shape.
- Press nuggets into bread crumb and turn over, patting crumbs into surface to coat evenly.
- Fry the nuggets until it becomes golden brown.
Image Source: cfaprestonwood
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.