Dessert that made of Fruit Cocktail Float is a quick and easy dessert dish that you can whip-up anytime. It does not involve baking and it is so easy to make. We recommend this dish for beginners because of its simplicity. You should be able to make this dish without any issues as long as you follow our step by step recipe.
Fruit Cocktail Float Recipe
- 16 oz. (473 ml) cold heavy whipping cream
- 7.6 oz. (225 ml) table cream or all purpose cream
- 2 (15.25 oz.) cans of fruit cocktail
- 9 tablespoons condensed milk
- 12 pieces Graham crackers
- 8 to 10 pieces Maraschino cherries
- 3 tablespoons crushed Graham
- Drain the fruit cocktail by pouring each can in a strainer. Set aside.
- Prepare the whipping cream mixture by pouring the heavy whipping cream in a mixing bowl. Whisk in medium speed using an electric mixer. Set to high speed after 2 minutes and continue to whisk until soft peaks form (around 5 more minutes).
- Stir-in the table cream, condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Continue to whisk for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Arrange a layer of Graham crackers at the bottom of a wide 8×8 baking pan.
- Pour-in half of the whipping cream mixture. Spread.
- Create another layer by adding half of the fruit cocktail. Spread.
- Make another layer of Graham crackers. Top with the remaining heavy cream mixture.
- Arrange the remaining fruit cocktail on top and add some cherries.
- Sprinkle the crushed Graham on top.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 5 hours. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.