These Chicken Meat balls are the BEST! The perfect addition to any meal or to eat right on their own.
Chicken Meat Balls Recipe
- 250 – 300g of chicken
- 1 egg
- 30g of breadcrumbs
- 1tsp flour
- 0.5 tsp Paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 tbsp of tomato purée
- 1 tbsp of shallots
- 20g red bell peppers
- 10ml oil
- 0.5 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp basil
- With a sharp knife, chop chicken into tiny pieces and add to a bowl.
- Add 1 egg, breadcrumbs, paprika, flour, salt and pepper to the chicken and mix well.
- Then make into balls. Fry the balls in a medium to hot pan until brown all over and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté shallots and bell peppers.
- When cooked but al dente, add tomato purée, herbs, spices and seasoning and let it cook for 3 minutes.
- When bubbling a bit, add chicken meat balls and make sure that the sauce covers the meatballs.
- Serve with pasta, couscous or even bread, and sprinkle some parmesan cheese if you need another protein in this dish.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.